Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Patriotic Preserves

Happy birthday USA!

What is there about Mason/Ball jars? I just love them! I use them for storing all kids of goodies, for crafty items, for vases...Notice I didn't say I use them for canning! Nope! Not me. The thought of heating up my kitchen on a hot summer day...forget about it. I also love these glass beauties when they are filled with jam at the Farmers Market...YUM!!! My favorites have a little bite of jalapeno or a kick of  horseradish! So good!!!



Preserved Celebrations
~Base card - kraft cardstock
~Playtimes Past Graphic 45 design paper
~PaperTrey Ink die cuts
~Stars
~Gold glitter washi tape
~Tim Holtz Just Sayings sentiment

Challenges | Inspirations
Just Us Girls - word week - celebrate
Fusion - photo
Shopping Our Stash - flag colors
Cards in Envy - Patriotic RWB
Paper Sweeties - photo

Here's to homemade jams, celebrating, and being proud to be patriotic!

Nancy in Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.